I went back home on Sunday. Safely arrived at 6.30 pm. After attended kak nasarah’s wedding- ayom’s friend at Kisas in K.kangsar.
Here are some updates from kampong
– She’s good. Proud of her anak murid who won the third place in tilawah competiton (anak kak ros)
– Still with her routine- u know what her routine is right?
– Has been busying around (as usual). As an assistant of wak karman, he’s always become a wanted person. I think he’s just happy and satisfied with what he is now, you know, being someone who is ‘bermanfaat kepada orang lain’. That is one of the stages of development that I learnt in psychology paper. I think it’s good to give benefits to people, insha Allah. I am so sad seeing a lot of pakcik pakcik who are playing dam and merokok at stall and taxi / bus stand. I dont know what do they have in their mind.
How’s debok/ alim?
– He looks thinner. Every day he got tuition at school, goes with Saparul (I think his best friend)
– For those who still don’t know, Alim was the champion of tug-of-war and 4X100 m relay during his school sport’s day.
– He went to Seri Iskandar on Wednesday and Thursday to help his teacher out together with his friends.
– He’s going to take part in hafazan competiton.hehe. I still remember last years’ event. – kan yom? hehe
– He still doesn’t know what to do after his SPM. I think we really need to guide him
– we discussed (ayah, mak and I) and we have decided of some activities for alim after his SPM
* take driving license (my idea)
* tolong kait daun pisang kat kebun (ayah’s idea) hehe
* can you add more on the list?
– I am doing fine Alhamdulillah
– You know,I have succeeded in making sarung ketupat after so many attempts. Mom was really happy and she said. Anak2 perempuan mak semua pandai anyam ketupat.hehehe.
– Alhamdulillah I don’t know how to thank Allah with what He gives me at this moment. You know, countless of blessing.
ok lah, enough for now.